Emotional Well-Being Programmes 2019-2020
We are pleased to be working in partnership with Dragonfly Consultancy to provide a range of well-being professional development programmes throughout the 2019-2020 academic year for colleagues.
Esther is a qualified teacher and Nurture practitioner and has been teaching since 2004. Having worked in North London, Chelmsford and Southend she has a wealth of experience in working with children and families with difficulties in social, emotional, mental health and behavioural needs from a range of backgrounds.
We look forward to welcoming you on the different workshops which have been planned throughout the academic year. Please complete the booking form and e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your place.
2019-2020 Course Booking Form
- Working proactively with motor and coordination difficulties in children with emotional and behavioural needs - Tuesday 17th September 2019 - 1.00pm-4.00pm at Eastwood Primary School.
- Developing an Emotionally Supportive Classroom - Tuesday 15th October 2019 - 9.30am - 12.30pm at Eastwood Primary School.
- The Therapeutic Use of Arts and Play - Tuesday 28th January 2020 - 9.30am-12.30pm at Eastwood Primary School.
- Emotional vs Chronological Development and its Impact on Well-Being and Progress - Tuesday 10th March 2020 - 1.00pm-4.00pm at Eastwood Primary School.
- Managing Transitions Effectively for all Children - Tuesday 19th May 2020 - 9.30am - 12.30pm at Eastwood Primary School.
- Working Supportively Alongside Colleagues and Parents to Promote Well-Being - Tuesday 16th June 2020 - 1.00pm-4.00pm at Eastwood Primary School.