EYFS Training Programme 2019-2020
We are pleased to welcome to Southend Primary Teaching School Allaince specialists within EYFS to enhance the provision across settings and schools. This year we are pleased to announce the following professional development opportunities for colleagues.
- Meeting the needs of children with EAL in EYFS - Friday 20th September 2019 - 9.30am-3.30pm at Barons Court Primary School and Nursery.
"Nikki Ajibade has over two decades of experience working to promote quality English as an additional language provision in schools in Warwickshire and has worked since 2013 as a senior lead EAL specialist teacher for Warwickshire's Ethnic Minority & Traveller Achievement Service."
- Planning in the Moment - Tuesday 16th September 2020 - 9.00am-3.00pm at Thorpe Hall School.
"Anna Ephgrave has over 27 years of teaching experience in EYFS education and has had four books published, most recently planning in the moment."
- Creating an Enabling Outdoor Environment - Tuesday 9th June 2020 - 9.00am - 12.30pm at Barons Court Primary School and Nursery.
- Creating an Enabling Outdoor Environment - Saturday 13th June 2020 - 9.00am - 12.00pm at Barons Court Primary School and Nursery.
- Messy Maths - A Playful, Outdoor Approach for Early Years - Thursday 30th June 2020 at Thorpe Hall School.
"Juliet Robertson is an educational consultant who specialises in outdoor learning and play. She is based in Scotland and has worked at a national level since 2008, shaping strategy and support for schools."