Information for Applicants
Booking Form 2020-2021
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BOOKING
- Submitting a booking form secures your place and commits you to pay the attendance or cancellation fee.
- Southend-on-Sea Primary Teaching School Alliance reserves the right to make changes to its events, including content, timings, dates and venues.
- If Southend-on-Sea Primary Teaching School Alliance has to cancel training you will be offered a place on an equivalent event within a 12 month period. If no suitable event is available a full refund will be issued.
- Courses and events will be charged at the price shown on all marketing at the time of booking.
- Full payment is required 10 working days before the beginning of the course or event.
- Payment should be made to Barons Court Primary School and Nursery.
CANCELLING OR CHANGING YOUR BOOKING
- If you need to cancel your booking please inform us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A substitute delegate may attend at no extra charge.
- Cancellations will incur the following charges: More than 4 weeks prior to course - No charge 2-4 weeks notice given – 50% of course fee Less than 2 weeks notice given – Full course/event fee.
- If you do not attend the course without previously informing us, the full course fee remains payable.
- Should circumstances mean that you need to transfer to a course/event on an alternative date, a £25 administration charge will apply if less than 2 weeks notice is given.
- Cancellations made by the participants later than two weeks before the day of the course will be non-refundable.
Non-attendance of the course shall be deemed to be a cancellation and the participant’s school will be responsible for paying the full course fee.