Senior Leadership Training Programmes (inc Governors)
We are pleased to be working in partnership with Vanessa Love who has extensive experience of school improvement with many local schools, supporting school leaders, governors, teachers and teaching assistants at all levels. She has delivered training on all aspects of school improvement from safeguarding to governance and has worked as an Ofsted Inspector, as both team and lead inspector across KS1-KS5. Throughout the academic year training programmes include:
- Safeguarding Readiness - Friday 27th September 2019 - 9.30am-12.30pm at The Tickfield Centre.
- Governor Workshop - An Inspector Calls - Wednesday 16th October 2019 - 6.30pm-9.00pm at Barons Court Primary School.
- Senior Leaders - Communicating Your Curriculum - Friday 22nd November 2019 - 9.30am-12.30pm at The Tickfield Centre.
Please complete our booking form and e-mail to email@example.com to secure your place on these workshops.
Course Booking Form 2019-2020
Throughout the academic year we are working in partnership with Southend-on-Sea Governance Service to provide a range of professional development opportunities. Training sessions include:
- Eyes of a Child Monitoring Focuses - Tuesday 22nd October 2019 - 9.00am-12.00pm - Barons Court Primary School.
- Pupil Premium - Evaluating the Impact - Tuesday 7th November 2019 - 7.00pm-9.00pm - Barons Court Primary School.
- Best Practice Primary Curriculum Provision - Thursday 5th March 2020 - 7.00pm-9.00pm - The Tickfield Centre.
- Understanding School Data - Thursday 18th June 2020 - 7.00pm-9.00pm - The Tickfield Centre.